- Potatoes cut into long, thin strips and deep-fried.More example sentences
- I had the grilled steak baguette, with caramelised onions, horseradish mayonnaise and shoestring potatoes for €13.
- Garnish with the shoestring potatoes and baby arugula.
- I'm not saying fries should strive to be more like shoestring potatoes in a can, although I am willing to eat those, but a slender fry speaks to me.
More definitions of shoestring potatoesDefinition of shoestring potatoes in:
- The US English dictionary