- 1A padded waterproof coat with large pockets, worn when shooting game.More example sentences
- When you purchase a Storm coat, you become the proud owner of the finest shooting coat ever made.
- When you look for a shooting coat remember it is supposed to be stiff and it is supposed to be a little tight.
- I put my windbreaker on under my shooting coat and was able to get warm enough to give it a try.
- 1.1 archaic term for morning coat.
More definitions of shooting coatDefinition of shooting coat in:
- The US English dictionary