- A class in which practical skills such as carpentry or engineering are taught: back in high school I made a wooden dummy in shop classMore example sentences
- Then he carried it home and propped it up for display on a coffee mug he'd made himself in shop class.
- In the end, we find out that this has not been craps or football all along, but shop class.
- A number of them were painted poorly and sold to schools for shop classes.
More definitions of shop classDefinition of shop class in:
- The US English dictionary