- 1A window of a shop, in which goods are displayed: looking in a shop windowMore example sentences
- People in Dublin stood in stunned silence outside of a shop window displaying dozens of televisions playing the surreal images.
- Bananas were displayed in a London shop window - the first time the fruit had been seen in Britain.
- Residents can see the proposed planning guidelines for developers on display in a shop window next to Silver End library, for five weeks from today.
- 1.1 (the shop window) A position that allows a person or organization to demonstrate their strengths: he is keen to put himself in the shop windowMore example sentences
- It's the biggest shop window for new comedy talent in Europe, and success there can lead to great things.
More definitions of shop windowDefinition of shop window in:
- The US English dictionary