- 1A basket used for carrying purchases home or before paying for them in a shop: I had an hour to kill so I picked up a shopping basket and started browsingMore example sentences
- Accompanied by a man who appeared to be her bodyguard, she smiled as she loaded her shopping basket.
- I think my favorite features of the stroller are the removeable wheels and the big shopping basket.
- But now she finds it much easier to reach up and grip even heavy objects and put them in her shopping basket.
- 1.1 see basket ( sense 1).
More definitions of shopping basketDefinition of shopping basket in:
- The US English dictionary