- 1A list of purchases to be made: my shopping list was headed by oranges for breakfast, books, and mapMore example sentences
- Several studies have used shopping lists to cue students as to which item to purchase.
- Charlie wrote out the menu and made a shopping list of the needed ingredients.
- Plan the shopping list together, and help your child create a list of items she can take off the shelf herself.
- 1.1A list of items to be considered or acted on: a lengthy shopping list of detailed proposalsMore example sentences
- They create a shopping list of attributes they require and discard those who don't instantly measure up.
- A new shopping list of proposals will follow under something called the Strategic Projects Review: a more detailed outline of how the National Transport Strategy will be delivered.
- The briefing will also include a shopping list of proposals aimed at improving awareness and responses to dealing with the problem.
More definitions of shopping listDefinition of shopping list in:
- The US English dictionary