- A bag or basket on wheels for carrying shopping, in particular a large wire basket on wheels provided for the use of supermarket customers.More example sentences
- This also means buggies and shopping trolleys can be wheeled straight on and there is also a ramp for wheelchair users.
- A chat about rubbish led to a Sunday morning spent lifting shopping trolleys and old bikes from the local dock area.
- They take ages to decide to cross, and then stop in the middle of the road to adjust the shopping inside their shopping trolleys.
More definitions of shopping trolleyDefinition of shopping trolley in:
- The US English dictionary