- A small European plant with grass-like leaves, growing in mud and shallow water at the edge of ponds.
More example sentences
- Littorella uniflora, family Plantaginaceae
- Cutting or collecting shoreweed and bottomweed is prohibited from sunset to sunrise and also on Sunday.
- The figure for shoreweed and water lobelia is based on a sample of 93 fens and dune pools.
- Especially important are the assemblies of peat-bog plants with species like sweetgale, cross-leaved heath, shoreweed, heath rush, tufted bulrush.