- Shores or props used to support or hold up something weak or unstable.More example sentences
- Teams of carpenters and laborers begin positioning column forms and setting up shoring for the floor above.
- In a few hours, with the aid of some telephone poles and some shoring, the Chinese lifted the wing, Tex lowered the gear and drove the down lock in with a sledge hammer.
- Speed Shore's Shoring Shields combine the benefits of aluminum hydraulic shoring with the solid-wall security of a static shield.
More definitions of shoringDefinition of shoring in:
- The US English dictionary