- A relatively short distance in terms of travel or the transport of goods: it is only a short haul over the mountains to Los Angeles [as modifier]: short-haul routesMore example sentences
- It also encompasses the short-haul European services run from the regional airports.
- It has also reorganised its European short-haul routes in response to severe competition.
- He said the 24 short-haul routes launched since January 2004 were profitable.
More definitions of short haulDefinition of short haul in:
- The US English dictionary