- (Of a person) out of breath or quickly becoming so: a fat, short-winded, little old manMore example sentences
- Though short-winded, I was ready for the second pass.
- You get short-winded easily and you just aren't feeling your best.
- After all, dope or hemp was partially responsible for our low standing in academics, athletics, and achievements; we were the first generation of teens more short-winded than our own grandparents.
More definitions of short-windedDefinition of short-winded in:
- The US English dictionary