- Shape (sheet metal) by bombarding it with a stream of metal shot: these pieces were shot-peened on both flat facesMore example sentences
- Once wound, ISMI springs are heat-treated, shot-peened and stress-relieved which, Cosat says, ‘Enhances grain structure, and promotes maximum longevity and consistent performance.’
- To keep costs down, the EA50 is available in only four lengths and two rises, and the only (albeit attractive) color option is a shot-peened black finish.
- The test results indicate that the sea water impact on the shot-peened surface of aluminum alloy 5083 is not significant.
More definitions of shot-peenDefinition of shot-peen in:
- The US English dictionary