- A knot of ribbon, metal, or lace worn as part of a ceremonial dress.More example sentences
- The last, in addition, have facings of garter blue silk velvet, shoulder knots of treble twisted cord cord with blue eyes bearing silver embroidered grenades; sleeve knots traced in and out with Russia gold braid and the skits lined with white kerseymere.
- The officers pictured in this photograph are wearing the Chapeau cover and shoulder knots.
- Glossy fellows the males were, in jetty coats with red, gold-bordered shoulder knots.
More definitions of shoulder knotDefinition of shoulder knot in:
- The US English dictionary