(also shoulder period)
- A travel period between peak and off-peak seasons.More example sentences
- These study visits took place in the shoulder season directly benefiting tourism providers in the region.
- It seems to have been a decent year, but it remains to be seen what international developments may do to our fall shoulder season.
- Even if you depart in the spring shoulder season and return in the summer peak season, you will pay shoulder-season prices.
More definitions of shoulder seasonDefinition of shoulder season in:
- The US English dictionary