Definition of showbiz in English:
Informal term for show business. tributes poured in from showbiz stars
More example sentences
- So says Shawn Levy in his book on the Sinatra-led showbiz clan known as the Rat Pack.
- The years roll by and each takes its toll bringing with it some well known names from the showbiz scene.
- Milind is not stuck with the showbiz world and is aware of the murky happenings in the society around.
- Example sentences
- What Riverdance manages to do is take that and put it on a grander scale, make it showbizzy.
- And it was here we had our memorable, showbizzy moment at the Da Romana Trattoria on Via Galuppi.
- Although Geoffrey's surname was actually Bragg, he changed it to the more showbizzy Kendal after his town or origin.
Definition of showbiz in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India