- (Of a garment) resistant to light rain.More example sentences
- Wildlife Watching Supplies stock a wide range of materials, olive green or camouflage pattern, lightweight, medium and heavy weight, showerproofed polycotton and waterproof nylon.
- Fitting a host of new features - the powerful microcomputer required for Multi Spot Metering, the LCD viewfinder display mechanism, the dioptric adjustment mechanism, showerproofing material, etc - into the tiny camera body is a challenging task.
- Top quality showerproofed material is available in over 70 panel colours in any combination.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Make showerproof: the company is still showerproofing melton clothMore example sentences
- It is the question of showerproofing the other end of this flex where it goes into the towel rail.
- Works a treat - I've showerproofed my Snugpak Sleeka with it (not generally regarded as an external layer) but it works splendiferously!
- I do all my coats every so often and its amazing what a difference it makes, I always use the re-proofer after washing them especially on my fleeces and other ‘non’ waterproof things and it does help with showerproofing them.
More definitions of showerproofDefinition of showerproof in:
- The US English dictionary