- A place of beauty or interest attracting many visitors.More example sentences
- She testified that she wrote what would be of interest to her readers, the opening of a showplace for items of interest to decorators and homemakers.
- Frank called from the ranch last week to say that they've put the showplace on the market, opting to move full-time to their nearby bay house.
- Last year the bunker on Reinhart Street, inaccessible until 1990, was opened as a showplace for street artists.
More definitions of showplaceDefinition of showplace in:
- The US English dictionary