- A short videotape containing examples of an actor’s or director’s work for showing to potential employers.More example sentences
- For a while it looked as if the new wave was just an off - Hollywood finishing school, or the means whereby a group of ambitious directors could assemble showreels to wave at the US studios.
- There may only be a cast and crew screening and a couple of festival appearances before all your hard work is relegated to a single line on your CV or a short clip on a showreel.
- Since she got her award, she's made another short film, and has got the beginnings of a showreel.
More definitions of showreelDefinition of showreel in:
- The US English dictionary