nouninformal , chiefly US
A mushroom, especially one with hallucinogenic properties.
More example sentences
- Chris praised himself lucky that the shrooms had not taken him to unreturnable heights, that at least this would be a good night of rest.
- You can buy hot dogs, Greek food, beer, pot, or shrooms from vendors.
1970s: shortening of mushroom.
- More example sentences
- Experienced shroomers often cite the Ecuadorian strain as being the most visual Ps. cubensis available.
- One of the largest harvests here amongst our family of shroomers was gathered from the edge of a railroad bed.
- I have loggers, hunters, and shroomers about keeping an eye peeled for me, on top of hiking hours each day myself.
More definitions of shroomDefinition of shroom in:
- The US English dictionary