noun (plural shrubberies)
- An area in a garden planted with shrubs.More example sentences
- The developers have included water features, seating area and shrubberies in the landscaped gardens which surround the scheme.
- Mature lawns surround Lakefield House while the manageable garden also features a shrubbery and rockeries as well as the two patio areas.
- With a little shrubbery or plants, such fences can provide very attractive barriers along property lines.
More definitions of shrubberyDefinition of shrubbery in:
- The US English dictionary