- Negotiations conducted by a mediator who travels between two or more parties that are reluctant to hold direct discussions.More example sentences
- In January 1974, Israel and Egypt negotiated a disengagement agreement thanks to Kissinger's shuttle diplomacy.
- The five-city transatlantic 24-hour shuttle diplomacy of Blair last week hopefully reassured Bush, Congress and the American people that they are not alone in their grief and anger.
- An outbreak of shuttle diplomacy, expected to be carried out by the US assistant secretary of state, James Kelly, in the next few weeks will involve missions to South Korea, China, Japan and Russia.
More definitions of shuttle diplomacyDefinition of shuttle diplomacy in:
- The US English dictionary