- another term for neuraminidase.More example sentences
- PNGase F cleaves at the carbohydrate-protein link whereas sialidase cleaves terminal sialic acid residues.
- Acceptor substrate for fucosyltransferase assays was obtained from plasma proteins treated successively by pronase, glycoasparaginase, sialidase, and ß-galactosidase.
- Analysis of the fibroblast cultures obtained at autopsy revealed a sialidase level of 2.1 nmol/mg of protein per.
More definitions of sialidaseDefinition of sialidase in:
- The US English dictionary