- A drying agent used as a component of paint.More example sentences
- Colored metal siccatives can also contribute to the discoloration and/or yellowing of linseed oil.
- Tormin reports on a siccative, of which he says that it has been found valuable for floor coatings.
- The invention relates to a method for preparing a carbon siccative for producing electrodes.
late Middle English: from late Latin siccativus, from siccare 'to dry'.
More definitions of siccativeDefinition of siccative in:
- The US English dictionary