- A list, especially in the army or navy, of people who are ill and unable to work.More example sentences
- Peter Smith is the latest player to join the sick list and the manager could be forced to field untried youngsters.
- Cooks who handled food with dirty hands and washing areas sited upstream of watering areas were common practices that contributed to long sick lists.
- The consumption of feces-contaminated water, the stifling heat, and the lack of supplies increased the sick list fearfully.
More definitions of sick listDefinition of sick list in:
- The US English dictionary