- 1Nauseatingly unpleasant or shocking: a sick-making stenchMore example sentences
- Those of you who remember my last trip to Kentucky may recall that the last leg of the trip takes place on one of those godawfully tiny sick-making airplanes, too.
- From both a worker's and a consumer's perspective, it's sick-making: a glamorous industry built on gross exploitation and price-gouging.
- 1.1Overly sentimental, coy, or trite: a ballad of sick-making sentimentMore example sentences
- Embrace exist in a world where these clichés are acceptable - not sick-making or trite but accurate and airtight.
More definitions of sick-makingDefinition of sick-making in:
- The US English dictionary