- An invalid’s bed (often used to refer to the state or condition of being an invalid): he had climbed from his sickbed to help the clubMore example sentences
- But prop star Smith showed he can be the club's talisman when fit by climbing off his sickbed last Saturday to set Pock on their way to victory over Beverley.
- Usually rendered as Good Samaritans, doctors in paintings typically hover near sickbeds or deathbeds, dispensing solace and advice.
- The information is, however, locked inside the heads of the old wire-benders, designers, musicians, panmen and others - many of whom are in their twilight years or on their sickbeds.
More definitions of sickbedDefinition of sickbed in:
- The US English dictionary