noun (plural sickos)• informal
- A mentally ill or perverted person, especially one who is sadistic: the men who do it are real sickos [as modifier]: this wasn’t some sicko fantasy tripMore example sentences
- I pity the mentality of the sickos who tried, in futility, to piggyback on the admiration that the Red Fort evokes.
- I bet you get some real watersports sickos getting into that line of work.
- But I think that this is what keeps some people from going totally blotto, becoming real sickos.
More definitions of sickoDefinition of sicko in:
- The US English dictionary