- An ascetic who has achieved enlightenment.More example sentences
- There are countless yogis, jnanis, tapasvis, siddhas, and rishis who dwell in the sacred realm of the Himalayas.
- ‘Just as yogis and siddhas of ancient times, Manickavasagar spoke of scientific truths behind creation,’ says Fr. Raj.
- Arhats, siddhas, tathagatas, bodhisattvas-those kind of realized beings are going to be very few and far between, and that's just the way it is.
More definitions of siddhaDefinition of siddha in:
- The US English dictionary