noun (plural siddhis)Hinduism
- 1 [mass noun] Complete understanding; enlightenment.More example sentences
- It is profoundly significant that the epic declares her to be the incarnation of siddhi, fulfilment.
- Acquiring siddhi through Tantric discipline does not really rely on a physical partnership because transcendence relies on devotional practices and surrendering of the ego.
- They called it siddhi, an altered consciousness.
- 2A paranormal power possessed by a siddha.More example sentences
- It is easy to attain all of the siddhis (yoga powers).
- Gurudeva was blessed with special siddhis, or psychic powers.
- In the Hindu Upanishads, the soul's flight in the sky appears as one of the six siddhis or supernormal powers attained by the enlightened.
More definitions of siddhiDefinition of siddhi in:
- The US English dictionary