- A group of atoms attached to the main part of a molecule with a ring or chain structure.More example sentences
- An enzyme that methylates the carboxyl side chain of IAA has recently been described.
- An intramolecular photoreduction involving the isoalloxazinic ring and the ribityl side chain also cannot be discarded.
- The side chains were represented by the coordinates of the center of each side chain, where the center was defined as the average of the coordinates of all atoms in the side chain.
More definitions of side chainDefinition of side chain in:
- The US English dictionary