- A minor excursion during a voyage or trip: the tributaries provide some interesting side tripsMore example sentences
- While there, he took a side trip into the heart of the Himalayas, on a trek along the Annapurna Circuit.
- A popular side trip that morning was to hop off the bike and walk down to the beautiful Yerung Gorge.
- The next day, on a side trip to the tiny Dutch volcanic island of Saba, I saw more artifacts created by people who passed through the archipelago long before the Caribs: exquisitely carved stone fish and other figurines.
More definitions of side tripDefinition of side trip in:
- The US English dictionary