- Whiskers or sideburns on a man’s cheeks: his countenance was set off by bushy eyebrows and side-whiskersMore example sentences
- On September 20, 1953, George Jonas, caretaker of the Yorkshire Museum, saw an old man wearing a frock coat and sporting white side whiskers reading a book in the library.
- I bet if we dug down, we'd find that a lot of those old guys with their funny side whiskers knew what they were doing better than we give them credit for.
- He is a sly-looking little man with side whiskers, a solicitor with a very small business, but clever enough to realize before anyone else that Animal Farm will need a broker and the commissions will be worth having.
More definitions of side whiskersDefinition of side whiskers in:
- The US English dictionary