- 1A small, low vehicle attached to the side of a motorcycle for carrying passengers.More example sentences
- There were heavy, two-ton personnel carriers, motorcycles with sidecars, and ceremonial sedans.
- On Saturday, December 10, they will be bringing Santa to O'Connell Street in Sligo in a motorcycle sidecar.
- At one point, you'll ride in a motorcycle sidecar, and soon after, on a boat.
- 3 another term for jaunting car.
More definitions of sidecarDefinition of sidecar in:
- The US English dictionary