- A curve in the side of a ski or snowboard which allows it to turn more smoothly.More example sentences
- Telemark skis have taken on radical widths and sidecuts in recent years.
- With transparent waxable bases and ground finish, the wider ski features a sidecut of 68-60-65 mm and comes in 170, 180 or 190 cm lengths.
- So they introduce us to things like the 10-80 which is a great slopestyle ski, but can't use its own sidecut because of it's tip profile.
More definitions of sidecutDefinition of sidecut in:
- The US English dictionary