- A swimming stroke similar to the breaststroke in which the swimmer lies on their side.More example sentences
- I started on my stomach, but turned to a sidestroke, then a backstroke to get to the island.
- A range of events featuring freestyle, butterfly, sidestroke, backstroke and medley races saw the kids battle for supremacy as to who would be the king and queen of the pool in their age groups and for their swimming club.
- Use sidestrokes and backstrokes to work really hard without having to focus too hard on your breathing.
More definitions of sidestrokeDefinition of sidestroke in:
- The US English dictionary