- The side of a tyre, typically marked or coloured distinctively: radials have the word ‘radial’ on the sidewallMore example sentences
- And avoid those tyres - a sidewall popping at just under 980 miles of usage is pretty terrible, in my opinion.
- Despite its lower profile, the design of the new sidewall is more compliant over bumps and impacts, which improves ride comfort while reducing noise and isolating the car from road surface imperfections.
- You'll also find other information on the sidewall such as the type and composition of the tire, the maximum cold inflation and maximum load in pounds.
More definitions of sidewallDefinition of sidewall in:
- The US English dictionary