- A transparent tube or window through which the level of liquid in a reservoir or supply line can be checked visually.More example sentences
- The fuel bowls also feature a clear sight glass for fuel level verification and adjustment.
- On some equipment, a visual sight glass or gauge shows fluid levels without opening the system, while on others a dipstick or other manual measuring device is used.
- Babette pointed a red fingernail to the sight glass of the brass lubricator.
More definitions of sight glassDefinition of sight glass in:
- The US English dictionary