- A hypothetical line from someone’s eye to what is seen (used especially with reference to good or bad visibility): the authorities require good sight lines at road junctionsMore example sentences
- As we reached an overpass, we got a clear sight line of the burning North Tower.
- A ribbon of windows along the north facade provides a sight line to the adjacent pond.
- Even beyond Lorette, that system isn't exactly flawless, Kowalchuk noted, because there isn't a clear sight line of the city.
More definitions of sight lineDefinition of sight line in:
- The US English dictionary