- 1Without the opportunity to look at the object in question beforehand: they bought their computers sight unseen through the mailMore example sentences
- They purchased it sight unseen and before they ever went to Africa.
- In the unlikely event that you win the pot again, without having looked at either ‘blind’ hand, you may choose to retain either (but only one), sight unseen, before the next deal.
- After Kancher's death, his mother, Alexandra, sold the apartment to someone who bought it sight unseen.
- 1.1Without being seen: what other treasures remain sight unseen?More example sentences
- Despite having promised to spend hundreds of thousands making it habitable again, the landlord himself remained sight unseen.
More definitions of sight unseenDefinition of sight unseen in:
- The US English dictionary