Definition of sightseeing in English:
The activity of visiting places of interest in a particular location: [as modifier]: a sightseeing tour
More example sentences
- The top activities were sightseeing, pool lounging and shopping.
- After several hours on a bumpy road, you will be rewarded with some of the most spectacular and memorable sightseeing of your trip.
- The package gave us the holiday feeling right to the very end, with another sightseeing tour around the city.
- Example sentences
- Passengers will then have around five hours to sightsee and explore the island before travelling back to Warrenpoint at 6.00 pm.
- At each stop, cruisers can hike, sightsee or learn to scuba dive, snorkel, kayak or surf.
- He sought to support himself by running guest houses for students travelling to this country to study or sightsee.
Words that rhyme with sightseeingwell-being
Definition of sightseeing in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.