- Signs collectively, especially commercial or public display signs: they plan to improve signage for motorists and pedestriansMore example sentences
- The blue-collar workers in the boroughs aren't allowed to touch stop signs or any street signage.
- A whole swathe of public signage also owes its existence to this giant transfer lettering.
- The Rosenallis approach should be improved with better signage and road re-surfacing.
More definitions of signageDefinition of signage in:
- The US English dictionary