- A player who signals the next play or formation to other team members.More example sentences
- He's the kind of coach who works endless hours to prepare game plans for a quarterback-friendly system that turns signal-callers into stars.
- Every time he has lost his job in the past, he's found a lesser team to make him its first-string signal-caller.
- In a league trending toward big, fast signal-callers who are as smart as they are courageous, he is the prototypical quarterback for the 21st century.
More definitions of signal-callerDefinition of signal-caller in:
- The US English dictionary