- A ring with letters or a design carved on it.More example sentences
- A stone was brought and placed over the mouth of the den, and the king sealed it with his own signet ring and with the rings of his nobles, so that Daniel's situation might not be changed.
- Finally, she sheathed the sword and then took the necklace with her signet ring from around her neck and tossed it to him.
- These included a bronze brooch with panels of blue enamel with white dots in each corner, and a gemstone from a signet ring bearing the image of a stork with a small animal in its beak, thought to be a good-luck charm.
More definitions of signet ringDefinition of signet ring in:
- The US English dictionary