- 1(In a horary chart) the planet which signifies the inquirer, or the subject of the question.More example sentences
- Planets which are parental significators in the chart are not only descriptive of parental patterns.
- In this turned chart, which planet becomes the significator of the mother's illness?
- Venus is a secondary significator in most relationship charts.
- 1.1A card chosen to represent the inquirer in a tarot reading.More example sentences
- As far as I can tell, significators are all court cards and based on date of birth.
- Gemini ascends, representing the querent, so Mercury is her main significator.
More definitions of significatorDefinition of significator in:
- The US English dictionary