- A South African tree which has light silvery-green leaves covered with very fine down.
More example sentences
- Leucadendron argenteum, family Proteaceae
- He was first to spot the silver tree while he was walking into school.
- The Klipspruit West school was presented with a trophy, resembling a silver tree, a framed copy of their winning poster, a certificate - and a cheque for R90 000 to be used to beautify the school grounds.
- Sitting on the coffee table was a small sculpture of a silver tree.