- But the dead giveaway on almost any of these fraudulent emails is not the painstakingly simulated appearance or the sophisticated coding, but the grammar!
- He explains that the video was supposed to go through a film filter, simulating the appearance of film.
- Under the opulent chandelier of the Continental Hotel, well-heeled characters try to simulate bourgeois normality in a world of chaotic street battles and high-level skulduggery.
- The message seems to be that it's inhuman to torture a nonhuman who simulates human emotion convincingly enough.
- At best, they claim, clever programming might allow it to simulate human emotions, but these would just be clever fakes.
- Here's how it goes: in live theatre, you're in the same physical space as people who are simulating fury or misery or excitement or love.
- In 1997, Governato designed a computer model to simulate evolution of the universe from the big bang until the present.
- Several computer models, simulating the movement of dust in the atmosphere, were used to track its journey in this study.
- Other researchers already had made some progress simulating turbulence with powerful computer models.
- Example sentences
- There was a time that historical themes in games were the exclusive territory of the simulative.
- Since provision of cryptographic security is no longer a problem, even in the tactical echelon, the damage to a C & C system and activities of forces can be minimized through the use of cryptography and simulative deception.
- In this work the free energy difference related to the dissociation of doubly mutated dimeric Cu, Zn superoxide dismutase has been evaluated experimentally and through a simulative approach.
Mid 17th century (earlier (Middle English) as simulation): from Latin simulat- 'copied, represented', from the verb simulare, from similis 'like'.
Words that rhyme with simulatestimulate
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: simu|late
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.