- 1Manufactured in imitation of some other material: a simulated leather handbagMore example sentences
- Analyzing the deviation of the structure from the initial crystal structure can assess the stability of the simulated protein.
- Specifically, FDA said the bioburden on simulated product did not represent that on the manufactured product.
- Most of all he liked textured soy protein breakfast patties, which gave to his palate a fine tang of faintly scented simulated maple flavouring.
- 1.2Imitating the conditions of something, especially as a training exercise: a simulated terrorist attackMore example sentences
- Delegates work in small groups on a process simulated on a PC.
- Now all the human working functions have been simulated in machines.
- A virtual reality game is a computer game especially designed to completely immerse the user in a simulated environment.