- A sinful action.More example sentences
- As the parable implies, the fervently devout may have a harder time admitting their sins of commission and omission than the less observant.
- War and rumors of war are matters of judgments of past failures by all, of sins of commission and omission, of what has been done and what has been left undone.
- And should my sin of commission or omission create employment, I do not even need to be acquitted.
More definitions of sin of commissionDefinition of sin of commission in:
- The US English dictionary