Definition of sincerely in English:
In a sincere or genuine way: I sincerely hope that we shall have a change of government a sincerely held belief
More example sentences
- He seemed a really genuine guy and sincerely appreciated that we had been following the tour.
- I sincerely hope it is not used as a lifestyle choice for designing when you want to have children.
- I know he has thought long and hard about this and I sincerely hope he enjoys his time in Dublin.
yours sincerely (US also sincerely yours)
- A formula used to end a letter, typically a formal one in which the recipient is addressed by name: Yours sincerely, Harold CohnMore example sentences
- Have a nice day! Yours sincerely, The Innocence Panel.
- Your haunting articles… unable to publish… disturbing and dramatic… general public should not be made aware… returning them with great regret… Very sincerely yours, The London Press.
- Thank you for such a great article. Sincerely yours, Jmr
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan