Definition of sincerely in English:
In a sincere or genuine way: I sincerely hope that we shall have a change of government a sincerely held belief
More example sentences
- He seemed a really genuine guy and sincerely appreciated that we had been following the tour.
- I sincerely hope it is not used as a lifestyle choice for designing when you want to have children.
- I know he has thought long and hard about this and I sincerely hope he enjoys his time in Dublin.
yours sincerely (US also sincerely yours)
- A formula used to end a letter, typically a formal one in which the recipient is addressed by name: Yours sincerely, Harold CohnMore example sentences
- Have a nice day! Yours sincerely, The Innocence Panel.
- Your haunting articles… unable to publish… disturbing and dramatic… general public should not be made aware… returning them with great regret… Very sincerely yours, The London Press.
- Thank you for such a great article. Sincerely yours, Jmr