- An essential condition; a thing that is absolutely necessary: grammar and usage are the sine qua non of language teaching and learningMore example sentences
- The study subjects obviously are the sine qua nons of a clinical trial.
- Adopt these strategies for putting the sine qua non of job search success - networking - to the test.
- Clearly the first of two sine qua nons is to be able to express one calculated column in terms of another.
Latin, literally '(cause) without which not'.
More definitions of sine qua nonDefinition of sine qua non in:
- The US English dictionary